Why Is SEO So Important and How to Write a Search Engine Friendly Code
Search engine optimization is the process that helps websites appear on the first page of leading search engines. As an online marketer, your primary goal is to help users find your website and drive traffic to it. To achieve this objective, you need to optimize your website so that search engine crawlers can easily index it. You also need to develop content that’s relevant and user-friendly so that visitors will return again and again. With so many considerations, it’s easy to get overwhelmed. Let’s take a closer look at why SEO is so important and how you can write a search engine friendly code that makes your website more accessible to leading search engines like Google, Bing, Yahoo, and others.
So why Is good SEO HTML Important?
The first and foremost reason why a well-written SEO code is important is that it helps your website rank higher on search engines. When people search for products and services online, your website should appear on the top three results. With a well-written SEO code, you can make sure that happens. A well-written SEO code makes your website accessible to a wide range of audiences. Assuming your website is about health, for example, you want people with different health conditions to find your content useful. A well-written SEO code makes your website accessible to people with disabilities such as visual impairment, and more. A well-written SEO code also makes your website load faster. When your website loads faster, your visitors are more likely to stay on it longer. That’s why you should hire a professional SEO copywriter to write your SEO code. A poorly written SEO code makes your website look spammy. A poorly written SEO code can also lead to your website being banned by search engines like Google, Bing, Yahoo, and others.
How to Write a Search Engine Friendly HTML code
The first step towards making your website more search engine friendly is to write an HTML code that’s optimized for search engine crawlers. Ideally, your website’s code should be short and concise. If you’re new to this, consider hiring a professional to handle your website’s development. To make your website’s code more readable and search engine friendly, do the following:
- Keep your code short and concise.
- Avoid using dynamic URLs.
- Use URL redirects to maintain your website’s integrity.
- Keep your url short and to the point.
- Nurture your backlinks to boost your page ranking.
- Use keywords in your code.
- Use alt-text for images.
5 Steps for Writing a Good SEO Friendly Code
Once you’ve followed all the steps above, you’re ready to write a search engine friendly code. Before you start, make sure that your document type is set to HTML.
- The first step for writing a good SEO code is to make sure that your title tags and meta descriptions are unique and keyword-rich. This is because the title tags and meta descriptions are what people see when they search for your product or service.
- The second step is to use H1 and H2 headers while writing SEO content. Make sure that your H1 and H2 headers are unique and keyword-rich.
- The third step is to include your targeted keywords in your content. You should also make sure that your sentences are short and easy to understand.
- The fourth step is to use bulleted and/or numbered lists while writing your SEO code. You can use these lists to make your content more readable and comprehensible.
- The fifth and final step is to use hyperlinks. You can use hyperlinks to link your content to other websites.
Although SEO is important for all websites, it’s especially crucial for e-commerce websites. The truth is that people don’t go to search engines to buy products; they go there to find information about products and services. With that in mind, you need to make sure that your website is accessible to leading search engines. Hiring a professional SEO copywriter to write your SEO code is the best way to do this.